Monday, December 3, 2007

Easy Thinking!




Well, what do we have here? A campaign of four ads, showing solved school problems in a really weird way! I must admit they are very funny and smart also, but what I don't like about it is that I've seen these visuals before, going around internet in chain mails! What I cannot be sure of, is if that spam mail was images taken from this campaign or if it is the other way around. Usually ads get often inspired by that sort of stuff, but, (if so), It's sad to see that they didn't change them at all (specially for an advertising school, where they're supposed to have good ideas passed on to the students). The copy says: "When you know you're a creative thinker" so what it really wants to say is that these exercises have been solved in a creative way. Wish I haven't seen it before, I would really love it, and I'm sure for all of you out there, that have also seen it going around, you'll probably feel the same.

Client: AAA School of Advertising
Agency: The Jupiter Drawing Room, Johannesburg
Creative Director: Graham Warsop / Michael Blore
Copywriter: Lwazi Mkhize
Art Director: Saki Piliso
Illustrator: Saki Piliso

Rate this ad

2 comments:

Deltre said...

Here is a link of originals (?)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/5107/They-didnt-study

Very, very sad such copy behaviour.
The have to dismiss such student!

Zed said...

I don't believe this is students work anyway. It is just an ad for AAA ad School.