Friday, March 14, 2008

Psycho killer, Qu'est que c'est...

This really made me laugh, and I'm telling you it's not so easy... And when I say Oceania has humor, I really mean it! This billboard ad was made in New Zealand to promote the TV premiere of the "American Psycho" thriller, on TV2 channel. We have seen this face in many ads lately and they had just began to become boring I guess, but in this case I will simply call it a "Great use of President" :-)

Client: TVNZ / TV2
Agency: Saatchi & Saatchi, Auckland
Creative Director: Mike O' Sullivan
Copywriter: Bex Radford
Art Director: Tim Howman

Rate this ad

1 comment:

Celular said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.