Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Baby you can drive my car...



I loved the art direction and the simple idea hidden in these Matchbox ads. What could be more direct than this? Kids that play with miniature model cars, imagine that they actually drive them. A nice "easy to get" campaign, without needed to use any text except the logo.

Client:
Matchbox
Agency:
Ogilvy & Mather, Frankfurt
Creative Director: Christian Mommertz / Sr. Stephan Vogel
Copywriter: Stefan Lenz
Art Director: Stefan Lenz / Marco Weber
Photographer: Kajetan Kandler

Rate this ad

3 comments:

GM said...

GREAT! this ads remember me the Lego ads, do you know it?; for me the best ones ever; very good blog! congratulations.

Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I regard as nice post. Specially the designation attracted me to study the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.